EPAX X1 UV LCD Resin 3D Printer with 3.5 inch Touch Screen, no resin
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS:
US orders will be shipped on April 1st.
International orders will be shipped directly from our factory in China. Orders are enabled for most countries.
* Resin NOT included, must be purchased separately.
EPAX X1 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- 3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
- 2K (5.5 inch) LCD masking screen. 2560*1440 (2k) HD masking LCD capable of capturing very fine detail.
- Improved Z axis stability.
- 40W High Energy 50 LED light source.
- Pre-installed non-FEP film (Imported from Japan) to allow easier detachment. FEP film can be used as well but the specially formulated nFEP is superior.
- Sanded build platform surface made with premium soft aluminum for better adhesion than cheaper, hard aluminum.
- Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
- Wide selection of resin options; can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resin.
- 115mm (L) *65mm (W) *155mm (H) build volume
- XY resolution reaches 0.047mm; Minimal Z layer height is 0.01mm
Each printer purchase includes:
- 1x spare Non-FEP film, 0.125mm thick
- 1x USB stick loaded with manual PDF file, a sample print file and a ChiTuBox config file
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
- 1x metal scraper tool
- 1x allen wrench
- 2x resin filters
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS:
- No Z-Wobble - The EPAX X1 has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required. It runs perfectly out of the box.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Reduces print adhesion between print and film. Better air permeability than FEP films. Our high-quality non-FEP film can be used on LCD, DLP and SLA printers! Standard FEP film is compatible with our printers as well.
- Better Light Source - EPAX uses 50W rated 5x10 LED array light source and can last longer than others. Unlike others which use weak 25W light source. We tuned it down to 40W to extend the lifespan of the LCD masking screen.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - The EPAX X1 uses a 4-point mount that is rock solid and will be leveled out of the box. It will rarely require a re-level.
- Better Chassis Design - The EPAX is built like a tank using an all-steel chassis with minimal windows. Windows on a UV resin printer are NOT helpful and allow outside UV light sources to potentially penetrate the build chamber and affect your prints.
- Precise Z-Homing - Perfectly calibrated out-of-box. All printers are individually calibrated at factory.
- Better Door Hinge Design - EPAX can sit against a wall because its door is hinged on top of the machine.
- Various Resin Optionss: eSUN resins are supported and tested heavily with our printers. eSUN is committed to being the most advanced and prolific resin manufacturer today. Resins available now include: Standard, Hard and Tough Resin, PLA Bio-Resin, Castable Resin for Dental and Castable Resin for Jewelry. Any 405nm wavelength UV resin can be used with our printers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries should be sent within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
Take a look at some videos to help understand how the machine works:
NOTE: If you are looking for our parallel light source edition (X1-DJ), it is listed as a separate product that you can find here.
The parallel light kit is also offered as a separate part to upgrade a standard X1 at home. You can find the light mod kit here.
Fully read and understand our Warranty, Return, and Refund Policies below before purchasing a printer.
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international orders due to high shipping costs.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.
Recommended Resin Profiles for EPAX Printers
(Click on the image to access full link)