EPAX X10 - 10.1 inch UV LCD 3D Printer, 216mm (L) *135mm (W) *250mm (H) Printing Size, no resin
Brand: EPAX 3D
Product Code: EPAX-X10-2Kcolor-LCD-Printer
Have a question?
** This printer ships directly from our factory in China. It typically takes around 1 week for DHL delivery. **
The EPAX X10 is not suitable as your first 3D resin printer. It is best that you are an experienced resin printer user before using a larger printer. Due to the higher cost of parts and larger amounts of resins used, it is best to avoid experimental printing with this machine and only use known resins and settings. Clean-up and maintenance are also more extensive with larger-sized printers. THESE PRINTERS ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE.
Package size/weight: 23kg (50lbs)
Warning: It is recommended that this printer be moved/installed by 2 people.
The EPAX X10 is a mid-sized 3D printer, equipped standard with a 10.1" 2K color LCD screen. With appropriate mounting brackets it can also support an 8.9" screen.
The X10 has 6 times more volume than the X1 printer and a 250mm build height!
Other features of the EPAX X10 3D printer:
- 216mm (L) *135mm (W) *250mm (H) build volume.
- 3.5" color TFT touchscreen
- 2K (10.1-inch) color LCD masking screen. 2560*1600 (2k) HD masking LCD gives great printing details. This is a color LCD screen NOT monochrome.
- XY Resolution: about 85 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Optional: 4K (8.9 inch) mono screen upgrade will be available soon!
- This model has 2K color screen installed. We also offer X10 with 4K (8.9") mono screen installed.
- Specially designed light source allows even distribution light edge-to-edge, maximizing the use of the build area.
- Anti-Aliasing supported.
- Currently equipped with a flat build platform. Angled plates are available as an accessory here: https://epax3d.com/products/epax-x10-angled-build-platform?_pos=3&_sid=3b81e5035&_ss=r
- Supports all 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins. EPAX prefers eSUN and EPAX resins, which can be purchased from this site.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries should be sent within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
Fully read and understand our Warranty, Return, and Refund Policies below before purchasing a printer.
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international orders due to high shipping costs.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.
Recommended Resin Profiles for EPAX Printers
The EPAX X10 generally requires about 15% more exposure time than the EPAX X1. You should always use a minimum 8mm lifting distance and slower lifting speeds as well.
(Click on the image to access full table)