E10- 4K with Assembled Door Hood
HOOD ASSEMBLY REQUIRED- video instructions below.
This EPAX E10 is a mid-sized printer. The standard model is equipped with an 8.9-inch 4K mono LCD screen. Monochrome LCD screens allow for much faster exposure settings and have a much longer lifespan than color LCD screens.
The E10 has same printing volume height as X10 at 250mm.
Features of the E10 3D LCD Printer:
- High quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High quality latest parallel light
- Versatile screen options. Can support any screens between 8.9" and 10.1". E10 uses 8.9" 4K mono screen as standard screen. It is capable of using upcoming 10.1" 5K mono screen (Compatible 5K mainboard and screen mounting bracket needed to support 5K screen).
- Modular design. Making upgrades easier. Non-customized ChiTu mainboard thus making future upgrades easy.
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. The molded vat is corrosion resistant. The vat comes with an installed film and is just a bit over the cost of a film.
- Partially molded build plate, making it easy to get one spare for your printer.
- Heavy foundation and frame making it a stable machine.
Package size/weight: 20kg (45lbs)
E10 ASSEMBLED HOOD INSTRUCTIONS
E10 VIDEO REVIEW BY UNCLE JESSE
Recommended Resin Settings on EPAX Printers
Below are properties of some of our resins:
Here at EPAX 3D, we genuinely want you to be completely satisfied and enjoy your EPAX printer. We stand behind our printers and if something goes wrong, we are here to help.
Please carefully read and be sure you understand the following before purchasing a printer:
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, precut tape, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international (non-USA) orders due to high shipping costs. If you are outside USA, please consider purchasing from our distributors with warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
Warranty does not cover willful damages, tears and damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care and mis-use.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and any parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.