EPAX Precision PLA Resin, Bio-Based General PLA Resin for LCD 3D Printers
* We cannot ship resins internationally at this time. *
EPAX Precision PLA-Based Bio-Resin is manufactured using PLA (polylactic acid) which is derived from corn - a renewable resource. It is Biodegradable and Environmentally Friendly.
EPAX Precision PLA resin results higher precision in printing models for your needs. It is suitable for all kinds of prints that require high resolution, good toughness, high precision and high hardness. This is an ideal resin for general purpose projects. It is easy to use and a great beginner resin if you are just getting started with your printer.
- Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable
- High Hardness (78-80D) and low shrinkage (~7%)
- Faster Printing Speed
- Low odor, Low Irritation
- High successful printing rate
- Compatible to most LCD printers using405 nm wavelength light, including all EPAX printers and Anycubic Photon, Wanhao D7, Phrozen, Monoprice, etc.
Bottom exposure time(s) 25s, normal exposure time(s) 2.5s
Lifting Speed: 50-200mm/min
Retraction Speed: 150-300mm/min
Number of bottom layers: 4