X133 and X156 Printers
E10 Printer and Parts
E6 Printer and Parts
Note: For orthodontists who print models for aligners or inbound trays, etc., the standard X1 is sufficient and you do not require the DJ model. 3D printing requires good understanding of hardware and some software skills for maintenance and tuning settings. We can refer great online or in-person training to ortho office staffs.
Each printer purchase includes:
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details, as well as extends the life of your LCD masking screen.
- No Z-Wobble - This printer has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory and very rarely requires re-leveling.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
- Better Door Hinge Design - The top door hinge allows you to position your printer against walls.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
Fully read and understand our Warranty, Return, and Refund Policies below before purchasing a printer.
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international orders due to high shipping costs.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.
Recommended Resin Profiles for EPAX Printers
(Click on the picture to access full table)