X133 and X156 Printers
E10 Printer and Parts
E6 Printer and Parts
Brand: EPAX 3D
Product Code: EPAX-X1-K-6INCH-MONO-LCD-Printer
Each printer purchase includes:
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- 6" 2K Mono Screen - The screen gives 128mm x 81mm on XY printing area. Mono screen lasts much longer than color screen and only needs 2 seconds on normal exposure time, as compared to color screen which needs about 8 seconds normal exposure time.
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details, as well as extends the life of your LCD masking screen.
- No Z-Wobble - This printer has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory and very rarely requires re-leveling.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
- Better Door Hinge Design - The top door hinge allows you to position your printer against walls.
Model Name: X1K. X1 means it uses X1 frame. K is from CMYK and means mono(black/white). This is the first mono screen equipped X1 printer. The difference between this model and our latest X1-N-DJ model is that this model uses a slightly bigger mid plate in order to install 6" mono screen. Other components are pretty much same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
Fully read and understand our Warranty, Return, and Refund Policies below before purchasing a printer.
ChiTuBox Settings for this printer:
X1 series now uses new ChiTu mainboard, which uses much more efficient CTB format and has grayscale AA. This X1K uses .ctb file format. Please slice and save your print into this file format.
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The Mono LCD screen, film, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international orders due to high shipping costs.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of damage or defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide free parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs. You may use your preferred carrier.
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.
Recommended Resin Profiles for EPAX Printers
(Click on the picture to access full table)