EPAX X1K 6" Mono Screen UV LCD 3D Printer, Latest Parallel Light and 6" 2K mono screen installed
International customers can inquire corresponding distributors in/around your country. * Resin not included. Must be purchased separately.
EPAX X1K 6" 2K MONO 3D PRINTER FEATURES
Parallel Matrix UV light source -- This is the most advanced light source, providing more print detail for dental and jewelry applications where finer details are beneficial as well as a more even distribution of the light across the entire build area.
Light source closer to LCD screen - requiring less energy for printing and extending the life of your LCD screen.
3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
2K MONO (6 inch) LCD masking screen. 1620*2560 (2k) HD masking LCD allows for great print detail and much faster printing speed. It typically only needs 2.5 to 3 seconds for normal exposure time, compared to color screen which needs 8 to 10 seconds. Pixel size is 50 microns.
The mono screen uses SX04 interface to mainboard. It can last several thousands hours of normal use.
Improved Z-axis stability.
Pre-installed nFEP film to allow easier detachment during printing (you can still use standard FEP films with this printer if you prefer).
Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.
Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
Wide selection of supported resins - you can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins.
Built on our successful X1 frame, with a slightly larger mid plate in order to fit 6" screen.
Orange Window with External Ethernet port installed.
Each printer purchase includes:
1x spare Non-FEP film, 0.125mm thick
1x USB stick. No files in the USB stick. For latest user manual please get from our support section.
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
1x metal scraper tool
1x allen wrench
2x resin filters
ADVANTAGES OVER SIMILAR PRINTERS
- 6" 2K Mono Screen - The screen gives 128mm x 81mm on XY printing area. Mono screen lasts much longer than color screen and only needs 2 seconds on normal exposure time, as compared to color screen which needs about 8 seconds normal exposure time.
- Parallel Matrix UV Light Source - This UV light provides more accuracy and allows for the capturing of finer details, as well as extends the life of your LCD masking screen.
- No Z-Wobble - This printer has an upgraded Z-axis carriage rail. It uses a double steel rod reinforced carriage and steel bearings. No calibration is required.
- Non-FEP Film for Resin Vat - Our nFEP film has a lower release force than standard FEP films, decreasing your likelihood of print failures caused by layers not releasing from the film.
- Ultra-Precise Fixed Build Platform - EPAX uses a stable 4-point mount. Your build plate is leveled at the factory and very rarely requires re-leveling.
- Better Chassis Design - Our printers have all-steel chassis with minimal windows for durability and minimal UV light contamination.
- Precise Z Homing - All printers are individually calibrated and leveled at the factory so you can begin printing out of the box.
- Better Door Hinge Design - The top door hinge allows you to position your printer against walls.
Model Name: X1K. X1 means it uses X1 frame. K is from CMYK and means mono(black/white). This is the first mono screen equipped X1 printer. The difference between this model and our latest X1-N-DJ model is that this model uses a slightly bigger mid plate in order to install 6" mono screen. Other components are pretty much same.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - When we say great customer service we mean it. Responses to your e-mail inquiries that occur during our normal business hours will be sent on the same day - typically within hours. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
Take a look at some videos to help understand how the machine works:
Here at EPAX 3D, we genuinely want you to be completely satisfied and enjoy your EPAX printer. We stand behind our printers and if something goes wrong, we are here to help.
Please carefully read and be sure you understand the following before purchasing a printer:
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, precut tape, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international (non-USA) orders due to high shipping costs. If you are outside USA, please consider purchasing from our distributors with warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
Warranty does not cover willful damages, tears and damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care and mis-use.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and any parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.