EPAX nFEP Non FEP Premium Film for 5.5" and 6" LCD/DLP/SLA 3D Printers, Pack of 3 films
Our Non-FEP (nFEP) films are a special blend of Teflon material. They were originally used in DLP and SLA machines (a different size) due to high requirements of those printers. Those FEP films sold by other brand LCD printers are not good enough for DLP and SLA. nFEP film is now available for LCD/mSLA printers.
- This 3-pack of films are fit for all EPAX X1 series 3D Printers, including X1, X1-DJ and X1K all X1 printers, because they all share the same size of vat.
- Size: LxW 200x140mm/7.8x5.5 inch
- New 0.125mm thickness, compared to previous 0.1mm thickness
- Our nFEP films are excellent quality: resistant to high temperatures (up to 220° C), chemical resistant, UV stable and provide the ultimate non-stick surface for 3D resin printing.
- nFEP is perfectly smooth - smoother than FEP film - with great air permeability, which leads to less vacuum suction force. So you will have fewer failed prints compared to standard FEP film.
- All of our films are shipped in thoughtful, protective packaging to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition.
- Each pack contains three (3) films
Films are Made in Japan, Cut and Packed in China