EPAX nFEP Premium Film for 5.5" & 6" LCD/DLP/SLA 3D Printers (3 Pack)
- This 3-pack of films are fit for all EPAX X1 series 3D Printers, including X1-Classic, X1-DJ, X1-N, X1-K and also E6 printers, because they all share the same size of vat.
- Size: LxW 200x140mm/7.8x5.5 inch
- New 0.125mm thickness, compared to previous 0.1mm thickness
- Our nFEP films are excellent quality: resistant to high temperatures (up to 220° C), chemical resistant, UV stable and provide the ultimate non-stick surface for 3D resin printing.
- nFEP is perfectly smooth - smoother than FEP film - with great air permeability, which leads to less vacuum suction force. So you will have fewer failed prints compared to standard FEP film.
- All of our films are shipped in thoughtful, protective packaging to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition.
- Each pack contains three (3) films
Films are Made in Japan, Cut and Packed in China
Here at EPAX 3D, we genuinely want you to be completely satisfied and enjoy your EPAX printer. We stand behind our printers and if something goes wrong, we are here to help.
Please carefully read and be sure you understand the following before purchasing a printer:
Our printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, precut tape, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international (non-USA) orders due to high shipping costs. If you are outside USA, please consider purchasing from our distributors with warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
Warranty does not cover willful damages, tears and damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care and mis-use.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and any parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. You must cover the return shipping back to the warehouse, but you will receive a full refund if the printer is unopened when returned to us.
For opened/used printers there is a 15% restocking fee and if any parts/accessories are missing you will not be refunded for those items.