EPAX X1-4KS 6.6" Mono LCD 3D Printer
- 4K MONO (6.6 inch) LCD masking screen. 4098x2560 (4K) HD masking LCD allows for amazing print detail and much faster printing speed. It typically only needs 2.5 to 3 seconds for normal exposure time, compared to color screen which needs 8 to 10 seconds. Pixel size is 35 microns.
- The mono screen can last several thousands hours of normal use.
- Parallel UV light source -- This is the most advanced light source, providing more print detail for dental and jewelry applications where finer details are beneficial as well as a more even distribution of the light across the entire build area.
- 3.5-inch Color TFT Touchscreen.
- Excellent Z-axis stability.
- Pre-installed nFEP film to allow easier detachment during printing (you can still use standard FEP films with this printer if you prefer).
- Sanded build platform surface made of soft aluminum for better adhesion and easier print removal.
- Anti-Aliasing supported and enabled in installed firmware.
- Wide selection of supported resins - you can use any 405nm wavelength 3D printing resins.
- 143.43mm (L) *89.66mm (W) *155mm (H) build volume
Each printer purchase includes:
- 1x spare nFEP film, 0.125mm thick
- 1x USB stick. No files on the USB stick. For the latest user manual please check the support tab above.
1x power adapter
1x plastic scraper tool
- 1x metal scraper tool
- 1x allen wrench
- 2x resin filters
Please read and understand our Warranty, Return, and Refund Policies before purchasing a printer.
Recommended Resin Settings on EPAX Printers
Below are properties of some of our resins:
Here at EPAX 3D, we genuinely want you to be completely satisfied and enjoy your EPAX printer. We stand behind our printers and if something goes wrong, we are here to help.
*Please carefully read and be sure you understand the following before purchasing a printer*:
New printers have a 1-year warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer. Our refurbished printers are backed by a 3-month warranty that begins from the date you receive your printer.
Please note: The LCD screen, film, pre-cut tape, filters and resin are consumable technology which are NOT covered by this warranty. The warranty is also NOT valid for international (non-USA) orders due to high shipping costs. If you are outside USA, please consider purchasing from our distributors with warranty.
All other components of the printer are covered by the warranty. In the event of defect, we will ship you replacement parts free of charge. It does not void the warranty for you to open your printer and perform maintenance. Our printers were designed to be user-friendly both inside and out.
Warranty does not cover willful damages, tears and damages due to accident, normal wear and tear, improper care and mis-use.
If you wish to have us repair or perform maintenance on your printer for you, we are happy to do so. We will provide parts and labor, but you must cover the round trip shipping costs and any parts not under warranty. You may use your preferred carrier.
Returns and Refunds
If for some reason you decide our printer is not for you, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase. Return shipping must be covered by the customer. We can print a label for you, however the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund.
For unopened products, a 5% processing fee will be deducted from your refund to help cover a portion of our transaction and shipping costs.
For opened/used products there is a 15% restocking / processing fee and if any parts/accessories are missing, the cost for those items will be deducted as well. Customer is responsible for ensuring a clean product is shipped back to us. Products that are shipped in poor condition (e.g. resin on a printer or still on the vat/platform) will have an additional 5% deducted from their refund.
You may opt to receive your refund in the form of store credit. In the case of unopened products the 5% processing fee will not be applied. In the case of opened products the 15% restocking/processing fee will still be applied. Refunds are only given out once one of our technicians finishes inspection on the product.